A breathtaking course along beautiful Lake Coeur d’Alene with fully stocked aid stations, tech support and chip timing. This year’s event offers 5 distances from 14 miles up to nearly 120 miles. Centro and Piccolo riders get a boat cruise either to or from Harrison. Join us along the brand new courses for our 2022 event!
* Gran Fondo: This 119 mile ride heads around the lake to the east toward Harrison, Idaho. Complete a loop out to St. Maries, Idaho and along the Trail of the Coeur d’Alenes through Heyburn State Park. Enjoy scenic views of the lake and St. Joe River. Then finish your ride along the East side of the Lake on Highway 97 back to McEuen Park.
* Medio Fondo: This 91 mile ride heads around the lake to the east toward Harrison, Idaho. Complete a small loop past Harrison, Idaho with scenic lake views. Then finish your ride along the East side of the Lake on Highway 97 back to McEuen Park.
* Centro Fondo: Start by taking the Coeur d’Alene Resort cruise boat to Harrison, Idaho at the south end of the lake. After this 2 hour scenic boat ride, you will ride 54 miles along the east side of Lake Coeur d’Alene finishing at McEuen Park.
* Piccolo Fondo: This 39 mile ride heads around the lake to the east. Riders finish their ride in Harrison, ID and board a CDA resort cruise boat back to downtown Coeur d’Alene.
* Family Ride: Start your ride at the McEuen Park in downtown Coeur d’Alene. Enjoy a 15 mile (7.5 miles each way) ride along the scenic Centennial Trail to Higgen’s Point and back.
– For CDA Fondo event information and to register and get a 15% discount use PROMO code: VISITCDA when you click HERE!
The Northwest’s Largest Theme Park is getting a huge new addition next season. Introducing Stunt Pilot, the first single-rail coaster in the region is coming to Silverwood in 2021. Make sure to grab your season passes now so you can get the absolute lowest price to making new family memories next summer.
Everything you need to know about moving to the Coeur d'Alene region is in The North Idaho Relocation Guide. Find out why so many people are flocking to the area, what it is like to live here, get helpful stats, real estate market data, climate, population, area history, and lots of local contact phone numbers. 208-699-5350
Sign up for the newsletter for year-round Coeur d’Alene Adventures.
email@example.com (208) 664-3194 CONVENTION & VISITOR BUREAU 105 N. First Street Coeur d'Alene, ID 83814
Privacy & Cookies Policy
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.