Live Well Retreat: Stride into the Season
The Coeur d'Alene Resort
December 5 @ 4:00 pm - December 6 @ 12:00 pm
Make your health and wellbeing a priority this holiday season! Put your best foot forward and stride into the winter months with a guided snowshoe walk and festive wreath-making class. Then, fuel your Monday with a delicious holiday-themed continental breakfast and mimosa bar!
This relaxing getaway on the edge of beautiful Lake Coeur d’Alene will take place on Sunday, December 5th overnight to Monday, December 6th and includes the following:
– Overnight Resort Lake Tower Accommodations (12/5)
– 50 Minute Spa Service of Your Choice (Sunday or Monday)
– Holiday Wreath Making Class (Sunday, 6:00 PM – 7:00 PM)
– Guided Snowshoe Walk (Monday, 8:00 AM – 9:00 AM)
– Holiday Continental Breakfast & Mimosa Bar (Sunday, 9:00 AM – 11:00 AM)
– Late Check-Out of Guest Room (Monday, 12:00 PM)
Packages start at just $195* per person based on double occupancy ($270* per person based on single occupancy).