This is where you can enter to win two night’s stay at The Coeur d’Alene Resort and four tickets to Silverwood Theme Park! After entering to win please take a look around at all of the events and attractions in and around Coeur d’Alene. And, remember, don’t share this page link with anyone that way you have better odds of winning!
We hope to see you soon!
The Northwest’s largest theme park, featuring 221 acres and over 70 rides, slides, shows and attractions. Experience world-class coasters, kiddie adventure and award-winning entertainment for all. Cool off at Boulder Beach Water Park with its massive wave pools, water slides, children’s water features, and a lazy river. Both parks, one price, endless fun!
Escape to the Lake!
Overnight stays starting at $209
With completely renovated luxurious accommodations, rejuvenating spa treatments, sumptuous cuisine, breathtaking holiday displays, and the world’s only Floating Golf Green, The Coeur d’Alene Resort continues to be the ‘Playground of the Northwest’ for travelers worldwide.
ENTER TO WIN HERE:
Contest Rules, Disclaimer, Etc.
Contest Rules, Disclaimers, etc.
Contest ends July 31st at 11:59pm (PST). Winner will be notified via email August 2023.
You may only enter once.
Reservations required at lodging accommodations. (Based on availability)
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
- Eligibility: This Campaign is open only to those who sign up at the www.coeurdalene.org and who are 18 as of the date of entry. The Campaign is void where prohibited by law. Employees of Coeur d’Alene Convention & Visitor Bureau, Inc. its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Campaign. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
- Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Coeur d’Alene Convention & Visitor Bureau, Inc. as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
- Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on January 1, 2023 and ending July 31st, 2023 at 11:59pm (PST) All online entries must be received by July 31st at 11:59pm (PST)
- How to Enter: The Campaign must be entered by submitting an entry using the online form provided at www.coeurdalene.org. The entry must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Coeur d’Alene Convention & Visitor Bureau, Inc. Optional verbiage to include: You may enter only once. You must provide the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Coeur d’Alene Convention & Visitor Bureau, Inc.
- Prizes: The Winner(s) of the Campaign (the “Winner”) will receive the prizes listed above. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by Coeur d’Alene Convention & Visitor Bureau, Inc.. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at Coeur d’Alene Convention & Visitor Bureau, Inc.discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Coeur d’Alene Convention & Visitor Bureau, Inc. to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
- Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected by a random drawing under the supervision of Coeur d’Alene Convention & Visitor Bureau, Inc..Winner will be notified by email. within five (5) days following selection of Winner. Coeur d’Alene Convention & Visitor Bureau, Inc.shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 30 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT Coeur d’Alene Convention & Visitor Bureau, Inc. SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
- Rights Granted by You: By entering this content (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.), You understand and agree that Coeur d’Alene Convention & Visitor Bureau, Inc., anyone acting on behalf of Coeur d’Alene Convention & Visitor Bureau, Inc.and Coeur d’Alene Convention & Visitor Bureau, Inc.’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent. Optional verbiage for Contests: By entering this content, You represent and warrant that your entry is an original work of authorship, and does not violate any third party’s proprietary or intellectual property rights. If your entry infringes upon the intellectual property right of another, You will be disqualified at the sole discretion of Coeur d’Alene Convention & Visitor Bureau, Inc.. If the content of your entry is claimed to constitute infringement of any proprietary or intellectual proprietary rights of any third party, You shall, at your sole expense, defend or settle against such claims. You shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Coeur d’Alene Convention & Visitor Bureau, Inc.from and against any suit, proceeding, claims, liability, loss, damage, costs or expense, which Coeur d’Alene Convention & Visitor Bureau, Inc.may incur, suffer, or be required to pay arising out of such infringement or suspected infringement of any third party’s right.
- Terms & Conditions: Coeur d’Alene Convention & Visitor Bureau, Inc. reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Coeur d’Alene Convention & Visitor Bureau, Inc.’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, Coeur d’Alene Convention & Visitor Bureau, Inc. may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken Coeur d’Alene Convention & Visitor Bureau, Inc.. Coeur d’Alene Convention & Visitor Bureau, Inc. reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Coeur d’Alene Convention & Visitor Bureau, Inc. has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, Coeur d’Alene Convention & Visitor Bureau, Inc. reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Coeur d’Alene Convention & Visitor Bureau, Inc. and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
- Disputes: THIS Campaign IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF USA AND IDAHO WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Idaho having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- By filling out the entry form, You, the Contestant, have affirmatively reviewed, accepted, and agreed to all of the Official Rules.